Charity No. 1152175
Nottinghamshire Search and Rescue Team are proud to serve our County.
Our team of volunteers is not only available to Nottinghamshire Police 24 hours a day, 365 days a year but we also provide event services to help raise the vital funds needed.
In everything we do we are:
100% Professional and 100% Volunteer.
Nottinghamshire Search and Rescue Team (NSART) can provide first aid cover for your event.
As a Charitable Voluntary Emergency Service, our overheads are smaller than other private and larger providers. We also train regularly to keep a high standard and our minimum training standard is at a higher level than most!
We have the advantage of having practicing and registered clinicians who volunteer their time for our team and other team members who are currently serving in the Emergency Services. These skills and expertise are passed (appropriately and professionally) to other team members during training.
Examples of some of the First Aid Event’s we have covered:
The Robin Hood Festival (2 day event) - Sherwood Forest.
Carlton Male Voice Choir concerts - Nottingham Albert Hall and other smaller events.
Burton Joyce Cricket Club Firework Display - Burton Joyce.
Tansley Christmas Market (3 day event) - Tansley, Derbyshire.
Examples of some of the other events that we cover include:
Local shows and gala’s.
We are equipped to carry out cover at Extreme Sports and specialised events.
If you think we can help make your event a success, please get in touch via the “Contact” page of this website
- All our members are trained to the First Aid at Work 3-day HSE qualification as a minimum.
- Our members are all fully trained in AED (Defib) and casualty handling.
- We train in advanced techniques of First Aid which include Casualty immobilisation and extraction.
- All our kit comes with the service.
- We carry Communications equipment and we are practiced to be able co-ordinate on larger sites.
- We provide a safe and clean area for casualties to be treated.
- As an Emergency Service ourselves, we liaise with all other Emergency Services on a regular basis.
- We are fully insured to the level each team member is medically qualified to and have our own full PPE.